This week I was sitting on the other side of the interview table. Thank you to Bobbi Sheahan for inviting me over to her site for an interview about Kid Companions Chewerly , life after retirement, blogging about special needs or special needs books, and The Coffee Klatch Tweetchats.
[sws_button class="" size="sws_btn_small" align="" href="http://www.bobbisheahan.com/guestarticles.htm" target="_blank" label="Read full interview with Lorna d'Entremont" template="sws_btn_default" textcolor="" bgcolor="" bgcolorhover="" glow="sws_btn_glow_blue"] [/sws_button]
Bobbi Sheahan and Kathy DeOrnellas, Ph.D. are the co-authors of What I Wish I’d Known About Raising a Child with Autism: A Mom and a Psychologist Offer Heartfelt Guidance for the First Five Years. See review here.
Bobbi participated in our Author Interview Series. Read here.
And, like I ended my interview, “Thanks Bobbi! It has been a pleasure to read your book, write the review, write an interview about you, and having you twice on Tweetchat. Who would not love a “retirement” like this making it possible to have all these wonderful experiences!”
These are the great questions Bobbi formulated:
- You are a grandma, a retired teacher, and now you are in a new chapter of your life. Let’s start with Chewelry. What is it, who invented it, and when did you become involved?
- How did Kid Companions Chewelry evolve?
- Can you share some stories of how Chewelry has helped people?
- Fidgets and things that can be chewed are useful for a variety of special needs, not just autism. Can you give a few examples of the children and families who have found Chewelry helpful and what is unique about Kid Companions Chewelry?
- What made you decide to reach out to families with special needs, and how have you done so besides Chewelry?
- It must take a tremendous amount of energy to do all that you do! What keeps you going?
- How can our readers connect with you (feel free to mention Coffee Klatch, Kid Companions, Special Needs Book Review, Twitter handles, etc.)? [Also, if you want to insert extra Q&A about your other media outlets, I'd love it...]
Online store: http://kidcompanions.com/store
twitter: @ lornadEnt
Facebook The Coffee Klatch :
The Coffee Klatch Tweetchat: Lorna is moderator Mondays from 9 to 10 a.m. EST